You can also adjust your browser settings to prevent cookies from being saved on your computer. Learn how to do so here:
We use the following cookies:
1. Functional cookies
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the website www.resolut.law. If you do not accept these cookies, you cannot make use of our website. These cookies are first party cookies.
cookieconsent_status is used to register whether you accept cookies or not and, unless you remove it, expires after a period of 1 year. The following cookies will only remain on your computer for the duration of your session and ensure the proper functioning of our website:
2. Statistical and analytical cookies
These cookies help us to improve the functionality of our website by providing us with information about how visitors interact on the website, for example these cookies keep track of the number of visitors on the website, the pages they visit and the length of time spent on the website.
resolut. will only use these cookies if you consent to them. You can change your consent settings at any time by clicking here We currently use the following 3rd party statistical and analytical cookies, generally known as Google Analytics and as Google Tag Manager:
- _GAT_UA: this cookie expires after 1 minute and is used to speed up things, so that the loading time is reduced for the visitor.
- _ga:unless you remove this cookie, this cookie expires after 2 years. This cookie used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports.
- _gid: this cookie expires after 24 h and its content is very similar to the _ga cookie.
- __utmz: unless you remove this cookie, this cookie expires after 2 years. This cookie records whether the visitor came from a search engine (and if so, the search keyword used), a link, or from a previous page (e.g. a bookmark).
- __utma: unless you remove this cookie, this cookie expires after 2 years This cookie stores the amount of your visits, the time of the first visit, the previous visit, and the current visit
- __utmb: this cookie will only remain on your computer for 30 minutes and is used to check how fast people leave: when a visit starts, and approximately ends.
- __utmt: this cookie cookie expires after 10 minutes and is used to limit the number of requests to the server.
3. Marketing cookies
These cookies help us to show you resolut. marketing campaigns on social networks you visit.
resolut. will only use these cookies if you consent to them. You can change your consent settings at any time by clicking here. We currently use the following 3rd party marketing cookies:
- lang: this is a LinkedIn cookie which expires after 3 months and which allows for remarketing.
If you believe that your rights have been violated by the use of these cookies or if you believe that resolut. does not comply with applicable data protection laws, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Belgian Data Protection Authority, whose contact details can be found on its website www.gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit.be