More about Hendrik Lemmens
Specialisation: Business law
Education & Accreditations
- Charles University Prague - LL.M Human Rights & Environmental Protection Law 2017
- KULeuven, Master of Laws, 2017 (cum laude)
- Salduz-certification 2021
- Cassation in Criminal Cases Special Training Certificate since 2019
- Teaching assistent "History of Public Law" and "Legal Methodology" KULeuven - Campus Brussels (2021 - ...)
About Hendrik Lemmens
Hendrik Lemmens graduated with honors in 2015 as Master of Laws at the KU Leuven. His dissertation titled A Human Rights Based Approach to Climate Change sparked his interest in human rights and international law. He decided to specialize in this field and enrolled in an LL.M. Human Rights and Environmental Protection at the Charles University in Prague.
In February 2017 he started his internship as a junior associate at the Brussels Bar at a mid-sized law firm. He committed himself to a wide range of legal fields, notably commercial and company law, criminal law and general civil law. He developed a particular experience with regards to associations, directors’ liability, construction law and was engaged in a notorious case before the Court of Assize.
Hendrik joined resolut. in December 2021, where he dedicates himself to legal dispute settlement in various fields of law. At resolut., he mainly focuses on complex disputes in commercial law, often with a criminal law component.
Hendrik is also an assistant teaching “History of Public Law” and “Legal Methodology” at the KU Leuven – Campus Brussels.